We specialise in Malaga Airport Transfers across the Costa del Sol and beyond. When you book with us, you can book with confidence, knowing that you are in the safe hands of the Costa del Sol’s most trusted transfer company. Our professional drivers will be there on cue to meet and greet you to deliver you to your accommodation safely, relaxed and in style. Our reliability, professionalism and helpful approach has helped us gain an excellent reputation. The Costa del Sol’s leading companies, events organisers and hotels trust us to take good care of their clients, we can help you too!
Why book your Malaga Airport transfers with Simply Shuttles?
- We are tried and tested! Check our reviews on websites like TripAdvisor, Trustpilot and Facebook.
- When you book with us you know you are in safe hands. We are NOT a company in a faraway land, we are a local trusted company dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Our fleet of vehicles is unrivalled. We take enormous pride in our fleet and its maintenance.
- We are the Costa del Sol’s most trusted transfer company, find out more About Us.
- Our office hours are 08.00 until 21.00h, however we available 24 hours for emergency calls.
- We issue a full detailed booking confirmation with the flexibility to adjust your itinerary.
- We offer many destination transfers services that you can take advantage of as well as our impartial Places to go guide
- Punctual our key to success! We understand the importance of this and its something in which we excel!
- Our prices are all inclusive. Always included; taxes, motorway tolls and baby / child seats.
- Quick and simple online booking form for Malaga airport transfers.
- Online payment option for all bookings with instant payment confirmation.
- Our FAQs and Need to Read guide are very comprehensive to further help you with any small queries.
How do you book your Malaga Airport Transfers?
We believe that we have simplified the booking process to its simplest form. You will find our online booking process quick, easy to use and perhaps most importantly efficient. Simply fill in the form at the top of this page with you’re destination, number passengers and whether you require a return transfer. Then ‘Submit’ and you’ll see an instant quote, with absolutely no hidden extras.
To complete your online booking, simply fill in your name and contact details then cross to the final stage to add add your dates, flight details and exact destination address. At this stage you will also be to add information such as baby seats, luggage details or special requests.
Once you make your booking you will be sent a copy of the booking request by email, the final confirmation will follow within 1 to 2 business hours. This email will include a payment link, a Malaga airport map showing you where to meet your driver, as well as links to other helpful information you may require.
Many of our customers have commented how easy the booking process is and remember, there’s always someone at the end of the phone, or email, if you have any questions. Excellent customer service is our priority!
Arrival Meets and Greets at Malaga Airport?
Upon your arrival at Malaga Airport, your uniformed Simply Shuttles driver will be waiting at the designated meeting point, on your booking confirmation you will find a malaga airport map indicating the exact spot the driver will be waiting. He’ll be holding a sign with your name ready to escort you a short distance with you to your vehicle, which will whisk you off to your destination in comfort.
Upon arrival at your destination the driver will confirm your return collection details. We will always schedule that you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your departure flight, if you wish to adjust your collection time the driver will make the change with our office and confirm the new time.
What you might not know about Malaga Airport
- Malaga airport is the main international airport serving the Costa del Sol.
- It is Andalucia’s busiest airport, with over 18 million passengers coming through it in 2017.
- It connects twenty cities in Spain and over one hundred European destinations.
- There are three terminals at Malaga Airport, with most flights coming into the new Terminal 2 and 3. Although it is quite a busy airport, the queues at passport control are mostly minimal.
- If you’re arriving on an earlier flight than the rest of your party, there are a number nice bar and restaurants to take advantage of in the Spanish sunshine and watch the World go by. If you inform us at the office, your driver can even meet you here.
- When departing, there are a number of coffee shops by the check-in desks including; Starbucks, Costa and Haggen Daz. The restaurants are airside between security and passport control.
- There are some really nice shops in the departures area, once you’ve gone through security. There’s also a huge duty free store where you can get perfumes, drinks and gifts, plus a gourmet shop to pick up some of the food you fell in love with during your stay.
Simply Shuttles, more than just Malaga Airport Transfers?
Our services extend far beyond Malaga airport transfers. During your holiday you may find yourself requiring addition services for a sightseeing trip, local restaurant, visit to an attraction, a golf course or one of Andalucia’s many famed towns and cities. we can help with all this and so much more…
Our most popular destinations from Malaga Airport
Refine your search further still with our airport transfer destination pages. We’ve put together more information about the areas we visit most and the various hot spots and venues that are not to be missed.